The 3D Tissue Models Oncology Summit is all about showcasing the impact 3D models are having on IO and Oncology pipelines.
2018’s inaugural event saw over 80 leading scientists from 50+ different model-development and pharmaceutical organizations meet to define core criteria for the use of 3D tumor models.
This year, alongside fresh new case studies and speakers, discussions will address open questions to translatability, platform validity, alongside how additive technologies are presenting further opportunities for these models.
- Novartis’s Head of Emerging Technologies assessing the strategic value of 3d models and sharing why they’re investing beyond proof of concept studies
- Jounce’s Head of Pharmacology & BMS’s Senior Clinical Lead sharing insights into the potential of 3D models for modelling immune-tumor interactions & targeting the TME
- GSK’s Head, Scientific Leader Discovery Biology Automation discussing overcoming scaling and automation challenges for their high content 3D model discovery platform
- EMD’s Head of Translational Innovation Platform Oncology talking to novel 3D screening technologies and how they’ve impacted their preclinical discovery efforts
- Lilly’s TME & Translational Research Team showcasing how PDO’s are serving as more reliable preclinical model systems for target validation, translational research and patient population strategies